Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Character Interview with Luke Boudreaux

*This interview was originally featured on Book Chow Down

Character Interview- Luke Boudreaux


Character profile:

Name: Luke Boudreaux
Age: 18
Place of Birth: Overseas
Hair Colour/Eye Colour: light brown/hazel eyes.
Siblings: Hayden Boudreaux

What is your middle name?
Who wants to know? Fine, it’s Claude.

That’s unique for a name. What is that
French?

It was my father’s name.

What is your favorite journey?
Twisted as it may sound but hands down the night I was almost destroyed. It was sweet how Ana thought she could save me. Never has a Hunt been more dangerous.

What is your most marked characteristic?
My attitude. Yeah, I will live forever, get the hell used to it!


Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
Damn. I really have been saying that a lot haven’t I? that or hell. I really don’t swear that much, I still have soap in my mouth from all the times my mother would wash it, but where I come from hell has a whole
different meaning.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Why would you want to change something that’s perfect?

How would you like to die?
Sorry to break it to you but I ain’t going to die, man.

What is your motto?
An eye for an eye, that is my motto.

What is your greatest
extravagance?

I dunno. Nothing’s really that cool anymore once you have it all. I mean, I guess it’s my custom rebuilt 1969 Chevrolet Camero z28.

What is your greatest fear?
Honestly, I can’t stop thinking about what will happen to me if Ana says no. I have never even thought about being tied down before then all of a sudden I feel a love like no other and I can’t even imagine living, or exiting whatever, without her. If she turns me down, will I just continue forever? What will happen to me? What the hell is happening to me? Shut up, I am not crying. Ana is my only weakness.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Ugh, see above

No comments:

Post a Comment